Suncoast Mental Health has many needs, big and small, to help us with our mission: Provide best-practice and research-based assessment, counseling, case management, and psychiatric services to children, their families and adults in the four-county Treasure Coast area. You can help! Of course, we could always use cash donations. But specifically, you could help us with:
- Funds for a Director of Community Education
- Murals to be painted on the walls in the lobby and Conference Room in Ft. Pierce
- Whiteboard (dry erase board) for Administrative Conference Room.
- A new digital projector
- 3 ring Binders, packets for marketing material
- Paint the rooms, halls
- New office furniture, conference tables, Ft. Pierce, Okeechobee.
- Funds for clients’ families for electric bills, summer camps
- Gift cards for hurricane supplies and/or holiday and birthday presents
- Books, school supplies, Christmas tree in office
- Organizations or individuals to “adopt” a family, provide food and/or gifts for holidays.
- Funds for CEUs and Staff Development
- Funds for materials for therapists to use with clients
- Funds for Kids day, hot dogs, games, etc
- Funds for fees for clients to participate in sports and other school activities.
- TV for lobby waiting area
For more information, please contact Tiara Weethee at email@example.com, or 772-291-3210.